The Microdust Pro is a real-time hand-held, data logging instrument for the detection of airborne dusts, fumes and aerosols. It is ideal for walk-through surveys and for checking the effectiveness of control measures. It is a simple to use instrument which gives the user the additional qualitative data which cannot be gained by gravimetric air sampling methods alone. This extremely versatile instrument can also be used with a range of accessories for static and size selective sampling applications.
- Hand-held measurements with long battery life perfect for walk through surveys
- Sampling for total dust: (respirable, PM2.5 or PM10 with optional adaptor)
- Real-time graphical display of dust levels
- Extensive range: 0.001mg/m3 to 250mg/m3
- Data logging with 500 run memory storage
- Downloads to Insight Software for analysis and reporting
- Environmental enclosure available for environmental monitoring applications (static longer measurements) -Refer CEL-712 Dust Detective Kit
Please contact Stantron for further details.